- Color: brass / red / tan / gray / silver
- Condition: New
- Return Period: 30 days
- Return Info/Limitations: Returnable for replacement only
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
CHF108 Andrew Folding ChairThis chair is claimed to be the most comfortable of our foldable chair product lines. Made from the finest solid teak, which is strong and durable yet light enough to allow for easy storage. This is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture for your patio or terrace.
The folding chair in beautiful unfinished natural teak. This simple, lovely chair offers pleasure and comfort with each use.
Andrew Folding Chair
19"W x 36"H x 18"D; Seat Height: 18"
Anderson Teak is a manufacturer specialized in Teak Garden Furniture. We have more experience than any other company in this field. We make the furniture from kiln dried first grade plantation grown teakwood (Tectona Grandis) from the legal sources in Indonesia. We only use marine grade brass and stainless steel fittings for our furniture. Our furniture is manufactured with a higher standard compared to other teak garden furniture. We assemble our furniture using the traditional method of mortise and tenon joints with teakwood dowels.
Our furniture is built with pride and confidence, created from high quality material and hardware that makes the furniture last long for generations.
Please note: The actual weight of this item is 19lbs. Box dimensions are 44"L 21"W 10"H
Teak Construction Facts
• Teak requires no varnishing due to its natural oil content
• Left outdoors, wood will mellow to a gray silver patina
• Only marine grade brass and stainless steel fittings are used for Anderson Teak furniture
• Made from high quality material and hardware that allows the furniture to last for generations
• 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
NOTE: Due to the size and weight of this item, we may need to manually calculate shipping with a freight company. This may result in an increase in your shipping costs and we will contact you before shipping your order if it does.