- UPC: 798936832931
- Condition: New
- System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/Xp
- Box Type: Jewel Case
- Return Period: 30 days
- Age Range: 10 years and up
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
Dr. Brain - Action Reaction
You’re one of the world’s most brilliant scientists and have been captured by Sinister People Organized Really Efficiently. Which way is up? Which way is down? And why are there sharks outside that window? You’ll have to answer all of these questions and stay ahead of S.P.O.R.E.’s forces to escape from the most diabolically designed corporate headquarters in the world! But don’t worry, Dr. Brain has been captured too, and will help you redirect routing systems, commandeer ball cannons, and fly through gravity-defying field simulators. If you put your heads together, it may be enough to stop S.P.O.R.E. and save the world!
You’ve got to break a few things to get out, why not the laws of gravity?
In order to escape, your mind better be as fast as your feet!
Don’t see any way out? Maybe you should take a different perspective on the situation.
- Unreal 3D graphics engine puts you inside the puzzle
- Graphically rich environments and character models
- 45 twistedly challenging levels
- Intelligent action that forces you to flex your mind instead of your trigger finger!
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows 98, Me, XP
- Pentium II 266 MHz (Pentium® III 500 MHz or higher recommended)
- 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 100 MB free hard disk space (400 MB recommended)
- 16-bit color (graphics accelerator card such as Voodoo 2 or 3, ATI Rage 128, or Riva TNT recommended)
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 12X CD-ROM drive (24X recommended)