- Age Range: 15 and Up
- Color: red / smoke
- Condition: New
- UPC: 618870102801
- Platform Support: Macintosh
- Return Period: 30 days
- Return Info/Limitations: Returnable for replacement only
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault - SpearHead for MacintoshYou Don't Play, You Volunteer. Requires Medal of Honor Allied Assault to play.
Set during the last year of the war in Europe, June 1944 to May 1945, the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack gives players a sense of the courage it took to parachute behind enemy lines during Operation Overlord, halt the German counter offensive during the Battle of the Bulge, and engage the Germans as they desperately try to defend their capital, Berlin.
Staying true to all the gameplay features that made Medal of Honor Allied Assault one of the most acclaimed titles launched in 2002, the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack will build on the success of that game and add new multi-player gameplay modes, new soldiers including British and Soviet squads, new weapons, level editing tools, and an integrated server browser.
D-Day June 6, 1944
Your mission is to parachute behind enemy lines with the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment (PIR), the 101st Airborne, and the British 6th and secure the route from Arnhem to the Willemsvaart Canal, the corridor appropriately known as "Hell's Highway." Battle of the Bulge December 18, 1944
Jammed into trucks with the 501st PIR, you're the first unit to confront a massive Nazi advance. You'll need all the firepower and battle skill you can muster to push back the German offensive. Road to Berlin January 20, 1945
American and British forces have ceased their advance on Berlin, leaving the final invasion to the Russian Red Army. You've been ordered into the city to retrieve vital documents before the Russians launch their full-scale assault on the heart of the once-mighty German war machine.
- All-new Russian and British weapons including smoke grenades and heavy artillery.
- Fight alongside new Allied soldiers including members of the famed British 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment.
- Innovative new multiplayer features, including the brand-new Tug-of-War mode.
- 9 single-player levels from Normandy to Berlin.
- 12 new multiplayer maps spanning the European Theatre of Operations.
- Requires Medal of Honor Allied Assault to play
- Mac OS 9.2.2 or later (with virtual memory), Mac OS X 10.1
- PowerMac G3/G4/iMac/eMac/PowerBook G4 (Gigabit Ethernet or later)
- 700 MHz or faster recommended
- 192 MB of RAM (256 MB under Mac OS X)
- Graphics Acceleration Required (ATI Radeon, Nvidia GeForce or better)
- 16 MB of Video Memory (32 MB recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires a 56 Kbps or faster connection