- UPC: 765410060005
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Return Period: 30 days
- Return Info/Limitations: If Past Exchange Call Intellitouch Communications 800-839-7277 x1
- Condition: New
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
On-Hold Plus 6000 MP3 digital-on-hold audio system (for PBX & KSU phone systems)! Whether you want the flexibility to create your own, professional sounding on-hold audio at a moment's notice, or if you want a professionally produced message production e-mailed to you the new OHP-6000 is the ultimate solution! Best of all, the player does not need to be connected to a computer in order to play it's high quality on-hold audio.
Revolutionary digital music-on-hold playback system supports MP3 and WMA audio formats. The unit has 64MB of on board memory preloaded with over 228 minutes of great sounding licensed music content, so it's ready to go right out of the box. Add new content to the player by connecting to a PC via the USB port or just slip in a Secure Digital (SD) Card with new content. By adding a SD Card you can increase the memory to 1GB.
Best of all, there are no moving parts to break or wear...non- volatile memory means it retains its recorded content, even after power failure.
With the simple-to-use MessageStudio Software (included) you're just a few mouse clicks away from your own, professional sounding, custom on-hold audio presentation. You'll be surprised at just how quick, fun and easy it is to sound like a Fortune 500 company! Includes OHP-6000 unit, MessageStudio Software, Audio cables (audio cable to connect between your PC and the player when recording, audio cable to connect the player to your phone system or the optional on- hold adapter, RCA to mini-jack adapter, USB cable - to connect between your PC and the player to transfer audio content, RCA to 3.5mm mini and RCA to RCA audio cable...so you'll have the right cable to connect the player to your phone system), AC Adapter, Instructions.
- USB connection Connect to your PC via USB to add new content or update firmware.
- PC connection...strictly optional Unit uses PC only to update content stored in flash memory. Updated content can optionally be added by copying an MP3 or WMA audio file to a SD Card without the unit ever being connected to a PC or network.
- MessageStudio software Allows users to create new on-hold audio content with voice and music on their PC with a few mouse clicks. Then, just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, to a SD Card, or upload to a server for a network update.
- Auto start after power loss Retains stored preferences such as: music selection, repeat mode and volume settings. If power to the unit is lost, unit immediately returns to continuous playback with all settings without human intervention.
- LCD Control Panel 6 line backlit LCD panel displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection. Display also shows a variety of important information so user can choose playback preferences and easily determine unit's operational status.
- Flash memory 64MB of on-board flash memory stores over 228 minutes of awesome sounding content. Additional SD Cards (not included) can add over 70 hours (with a 1GB SD card).
- Ready to go right out of the box Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages. Just plug it in and walk away. Anything else is completely optional.
- Free personalization A free professionally voiced, personalized on-hold production is provided to the customer automatically when a product is registered.
- Simple, plug-in installation Easily connects to any "music-on-hold ready" PBX or KEY system (95% of all phone systems) or optional music-on-hold adapter module.
- MessageStudio Software - Variety of Music and Message Choices - choose from 20 different royalty-free music backgrounds and 8 different prerecorded "thank you for holding" messages in both male & female voices, as well as messages in Spanish (neutral dialect). - User-Recordable - plug a microphone into your PC's sound card to record a new message at a moment's notice. - Auto-Record Tones - software generates special tones which automatically start and stop the recording process in the digital audio player. - On-the-Fly Mixing - automatically fades music down when a message begins. - .MP3 & .WAV file compatible - works with any .MP3 or standard .WAV file for music or messages. - Save time & money on professionally produced voice services - with the MessageStudio software, professionally voiced messages can now be delivered to you at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time. - E-mail message delivery - receive new, professionally voiced on-hold message updates via e-mail. - MessageStudio Writer - simple to use, scriptwriting "wizard" allows even the most reluctant writer to create a script as professionally as a Madison Avenue copywriter. Submit your finished script for voiceover by "national-broadcast-quality" voice talent!
Supported audio standards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows Media
(WMA) digital music.
Supported bit rates: 32 ~ 196kbps
External Memory Slot: Secure Digital Card (SD)
Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle
Audio output mode: mono (analog)
ID-3 tag support
Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection
LCD - 6 line backlit display
Built-in monitor speaker Sound Quality:
The OHP-6000 can play better than CD quality files at a
bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz.
Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of
32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling
rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio).Input :
USB port Sample Rate :
8 kHz Output :
8 ohm: 4 volts peak to peak
600 ohm: 8 volts peak to peak O/S Support :
Minimum operating system (required only if loading audio
directly to player via USB connection).
Windows - 98, 98 ME & SE, 2000, XP
Mac - OS 9.0.4 or later, OS X 10.1 or later Software :
Includes MessageStudio v.3 - Windows (Mac requires Virtual
PC v3.0 or later).Main Memory :
Built in: 64MB
Expansion: SD Card Slot accepts 64MB to 1GB SD cardsConnectors :
Audio out: RCA jack
USB 1.1 port
Power: 2.5mm power jack Controls :
Monitor speaker on/off
Impedance 8ohm/600ohm Power Source :
Source -110VAC, 60Hz UL/CSA power pack Dimensions :
7.0"w x 2.25"h x 9.0"d Weight: