- Condition: New
- UPC: 406890085910
- Platform Support: Windows
- Return Period: 30 days
- Return Info/Limitations: Returnable for replacement only
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
Peachtree 2009 Premium AccountingAccuracy. Control. Results.
Peachtree by Sage Premium Accounting 2009 is a comprehensive solution that provides premium features like multi-company consolidations, progress billing, serialized inventory, and Crystal Reports 2008. It provides a multi-user option* for improved productivity with screen-level access control, plus analysis tools and 140+ customizable reports and financial statements.
* For multi-user access, you must purchase one single-user box per licensed, named user or one Multi-use Value Pack for up to five licensed, named users Multi-Year Reporting**
- Compare budgets and financial results across multiple years within your General Ledger reports and Financial Statements. As your business grows over the years, you will be able to use this functionality to get improved trending analysis, better research, and more accurate forecasts based on prior year activity.
Flexible Payroll Management - Access to a flexible payroll management tool for your business is available. Peachtree 2009 makes managing your payroll easier with set-up improvements and expanded offerings for benefits and deductions. These expanded feature improvements offer you a better way to account for items that you need to effectively manage your business.
Real-Time Error Alerts - Having data accuracy is critical to any small business. Within Peachtree, you will be alerted when using non standard AP and AR accounts upon saving the transaction or when using a non-cash account in the cash account field on receipts and payments.
Cash Flow Management - Easily analyze and forecast your cash flow with the use of the cash flow management tool. You will have the ability to know whether or not you will have enough cash to meet current and upcoming financial obligations by managing your cash flow from one location. Additionally, you will be able to export cash flow forecasts into Microsoft Excel.
Time and Expense Tracking - Peachtree 2009 allows you to locate your time and expense tickets through a quick list view, utilize a new invoice form specific for your industry, as well as customize the first day of your business week depending on how your company tracks time.
Crystal Reports 2008******** - Experience a better end user report viewing experience, enhanced report designer productivity and advanced information visualization capability. Create what-if models that enable you to make important decisions, without leaving the report file. And have a more streamlined and flexible report designer within Crystal Reports 2008.
** Multi-Year Reporting - Upon upgrading to Peachtree 2009, 3 years of converted Peachtree Financial Statement data and account balance data on General Ledger reports will be readily accessible, as well as any future closed years will be available.
******** Crystal Reports 2008 - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition and Windows Server 2000 not supported. The multi-user version comes with one full license and the number of view-only licenses equal to the number of Peachtree licenses you have acquired.
Business Management Quick Startup
Simple Step-by-Step Instructions - Easily identify all the new features within Peachtree 2009 with the New Features Screen. Choose from over 20 short instructional demos to help you learn about key functions in the product. Quickly learn how to enter customers, vendors, employees, and more with the Guided Tour! Plus, learn how to handle basic accounting transactions. And, walk step-by-step through setting up your company with the New Company Setup Wizard and get started quickly.
Navigation Centers - A more intuitive way to navigate and gain access to information. Get quick access to key information and tasks.
Easily Convert from QuickBooks- Use the QuickBooks Conversion utility to convert from QuickBooks versions 2005 - 2008, Basic through Enterprise.
Choose from Sample Company Charts of Accounts
With more than 75 sample company charts of accounts to choose from, simply select the company that most closely resembles your own, and your books are instantly set up to fit your business.
Check Off Setup Tasks as You Complete Them
Let the Setup Guide walk you through the process of setting up your company information, record data, and beginning balances, and then check the task off your list and track your progress.
Generate Customer Quotes - Quickly and easily provide your customers with estimates for their orders by printing quotes! Your quote does not actually update your accounting information until the quote is converted to a sales order or invoice.
Create and Track Sales Orders and Back Orders - Track your sales from order to invoice. Easily enter orders and track partial shipments, and always know what is on backorder with the onscreen "Out of Stock" warning or review the Sales Order Report.
Track Your Payment Status - Instantly know which purchases or invoices are paid in full, partially paid, past due or unpaid so you can easily stay on top of who owes you and who you owe.
Customer Statements - Use statements for billing your customers with detail from invoices, credit memos and payments automatically printed on the statements.
Credit Memos - Choose the invoice to apply to, record the amount returned and you're done!
Bill Payment - Write your checks and pay your bills as if you were working in your own checkbook. Simply select which vendors and bills to pay, even review the invoice detail in one click, and print the checks-task done!
Write Checks Fast - Write checks with a simplified screen that looks like the manual checks you're used to. And the split screen feature shows "behind the screens" allocations for multi-account tracking just like a personal finance system.
Purchase on Time - Receive partial shipments and put items in inventory before receiving a bill! Easily handle ments and review reorder reports for a quick glance at quantity-on-hand, quantity-on-order and backorder information.
Vendor Credit Memos - Track returns to your vendors by choosing the invoice to apply to, record the amount returned and you're done!
Business Status Center - Monitor your business in one place using an integrated view of key measurements and indicators. Find information relating to account balances, who owes you what and what bills you need to pay, and who are your most profitable customers to gain greater insight to help make more effective decisions all in one place. If you need to report back to a business owner, the Business Status Center can easily be printed out or a pdf file created and e-mailed to easily share the information on how the business is performing.
Internal Accounting Review*** - Use the Internal Accounting Review to run up to 15 checks at any time on your Peachtree data. Look for suspicious transactions and common accounting mistakes such as duplicate transactions and cash receipts that do not debit the correct General Ledger cash account.
Recurring Transactions with Year End Rollover - Set up transactions once and do not worry, Peachtree will remember these transactions automatically for you. You set how often and when these recurring transactions should happen and Peachtree will do the rest.
Integration with Microsoft Word**** - Quickly create mass mailings or e-mail blitzes and other notifications such as customer newsletters, thank you notes, credit requests from a vendor and more from your the contact information or transaction information.
Schedule Memorized Transactions - Set up Memorized Transactions for Quotes, Sales Invoices, Purchase Orders, Payments, and General Journal entries.
E-mails Generated by Alerts - Set the system to monitor key elements of your operations and have an e-mail alert generated when certain conditions are met to keep you operating efficiently.
*** Internal Accounting Review - Sage Software is not liable or responsible for any fines or penalties that may result from errors in your company accounting records. The Internal Accounting Review is not intended to uncover all questionable transactions. **** Integration with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook - Excel, Outlook and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.
Peachtree Managed Payroll* - It's like having a whole payroll department at your fingertips. Let payroll professionals at Sage Software do the work for you!
Peachtree Simple Payroll***** - Handle your payroll in-house using tools already in your Peachtree software with the help of Peachtree Simple Payroll.
Peachtree Direct Deposit****** - Add Peachtree Direct Deposit and make payday easier for everyone in your company.
* 3 Months Free Trial of Peachtree Payroll Service - Savings for 3 months of processing fees are estimated based on up to 15 employees paid bi-weekly and includes tax table updates, federal, state, and local payroll deposits and filings, standard payroll reports, integration with Peachtree, toll-free customer service, and one state filing. Peachtree Direct Deposit and W-2 processing not included in sample pricing. Your actual savings may differ.
***** Payroll Solutions - Compliant tax forms and tax tables require a subscription to Peachtree Simple Payroll or Peachtree Select Payroll.
****** Peachtree Direct Deposit - Subject to approval. Additional fees, internet access and credit card required. Not available with Peachtree First Accounting.
Get the Data You Need, in the Format You Prefer - Eliminate trial-and-error printing by previewing onscreen the layout for your Invoices, Checks, Labels and more before ever printing.
Collect from Your Customers / Pay Your Vendors - Display both by list and graphically the aging status of your customers who have open invoices and print collection letters for those customers with overdue accounts with the Peachtree Collection Manager. Use the Payment Manager to drill down through four levels of aging analysis so you always know whom you owe, how much and when it's due. Plus, check off a batch of invoices to pay and print checks.
Rapid Access Reports - Save time by running key reports right from your most frequently used screens such as invoicing and purchasing! Information is already pre-filtered so that you have single-click access to the information you need.
Filter Reports Using Custom Fields - Filter your standard and custom reports by custom fields allowing you to run more meaningful reports categorized in ways more useful to you.
Customizable Reports - Choose from 125 reports to better track, forecast and budget your finances and get the information vital to the success and growth of your business. Customize these reports to look the way you want them to. You can also save time by grouping reports to run daily, weekly, monthly or at year-end.
Forms Design - Now you have a more flexible way to customize your forms such as invoices, sales orders or quotes for a more professional representation of your business. Improvements include the ability to add fields, colors, logos and other information with a new, simple design screen. Forms now include new guide marks to help you better layout your information.
Create and Print Deposit Tickets - Save time using this printed record for your bank deposits of your receipts recorded in Peachtree.
Serialized Inventory Tracking - Assign serial numbers to specific individual inventory items when creating transactions and maintain detailed records for tracking, recall, and warranty purposes. You can also track actual cost of each serialized item for more accurate profit measure.
Auto-Creation of Purchase Orders based on Stocking Levels - Set it up so that Peachtree software automatically creates purchase orders for you based on minimum stock levels, re-order quantities and quantities on sales order. You no longer have to manually fill out purchase orders every time your inventory gets low!
Create a Purchase Order from Sales Order - Purchase orders are automatically created right from the sales order screen while placing new customer orders so that you can eliminate double entry and potentially fill customer orders faster!
Multiple Costing Methods - You have the flexibility of tracking your inventory with a choice of various costing methods including Average, LIFO (last in, first out), FIFO (first in, first out), or Specific Unit.
Create Assemblies - Easily build assembly items by defining the Build of Materials in the Maintain Inventory Items screen. Simply choose the items you want to make up the assembly and everything is tracked together.
Item Attribute Sets - Easily create and track inventory items in a product line by defining attributes such as size, color, or any attributes you define. With this functionality, you can automatically create and maintain Item Attribute sets, and your reports and lookups will reflect this for easy cross-selling, tracking, and maintaining.
Time and Billing
Comprehensive Time Tracking - Easily track time using the time card features, and never enter information twice! Employees simply enter hours on daily or weekly forms and the time information then flows automatically into both invoices and paychecks.
Flexible Billing Rates - Choose from multiple rates - Employee, Activity, and Flat Fee - or choose to override the rate.
Flexible Billing Status Options - Choose from multiple billing status options the moment you enter a time ticket?Billable, Non-billable, Hold, or No Charge.
Instant Expense Tracking - Track all job or project costs and streamline your billing procedures by keeping track of expenses like travel, copies, meals, and more!
Always Know What a Job will Cost - Easily determine which jobs are more profitable by comparing all job expenses versus revenue. Create job and project estimates by breaking down jobs to the phase level, and then review cost codes by breaking each phase down to a particular type of cost.
Change Job IDs - Change the assigned lookup IDs for Jobs, Phase and Cost Codes at any time even after you have used them within Peachtree. This allows you to make necessary edits to existing IDs without having to start over and better matches your business needs.
Manage Fixed Assets******* - Calculate depreciation easily, quickly, and accurately! The Peachtree Fixed Assets system - FAS for Peachtree - allows for seven books of information, including Financial and Tax, all in full compliance with government rules and regulations. Track up to 200 assets.
Regulatory Compliance -Subscribe to the Fixed Assets Tax Service to ensure regulatory compliance.
******* Fixed Assets - Regulatory compliance requires paid subscription. Additional fees apply for more than 200 assets.
Important Note for customers upgrading from Peachtree 2006 or earlier:
Certain features have changed or are no longer available. Peachtree Today has been removed. In Peachtree Complete Accounting or higher it has been replaced with the Business Status Center. In Peachtree Pro Accounting and higher the forms designer can no longer be used to customize payroll tax form templates. Print-N-Sign Tax Forms are not compatible with dot matrix printers. Several aspects of the system requirements have been updated. It is recommended that you carefully review the system requirements for compatibility and acceptance prior to upgrading.
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
- Peachtree Quantum
- 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for the workstation and 3.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for a Quantum Server
- 1 GB of RAM for the workstation and 2 GB RAM for a Quantum Server
Minimum System Requirements
- At least 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- Peachtree Quantum:
- 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM
- 256 MB of RAM for single user and 512 MB for multiple users; Windows Vista ? 512 MB RAM (single and multiple users)
- Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 6.0 required (provided on CD. Requires an additional 70 MB); Internet Explorer 7.0 supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework CLR 2.0 (provided on CD. Requires an additional 150 MB)
- At least high color (16 bit) SVGA video; Supports 800x600 resolution with small fonts required; Optimized for 1024 x 768
- 2x CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
Integration / Compatibility Requirements
- Excel, Outlook and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 5.5 SP4, 2000 SP2, and 2003
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- In-product demos require Macromedia? Flash? Player
- Additional 25MB available hard disk space is required to install Guided Tour
- Adobe Reader 8.1 required and provided on CD. (Requires an additional 128 MB available hard disk space to install)
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Peachtree Premium Accounting 2009 or Peachtree Quantum 2009 must be installed
- Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required
- Microsoft Windows Home Edition and Windows Server 2000 not supported
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista peer-to-peer networks.
- Peachtree Complete Accounting, Peachtree Premium Accounting or an industry solution of Peachtree Premium Accounting 2009 multi-user versions:
- A maximum of 5 licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen.
- 270 MB of disk space for installation of components on server.
- Peachtree Quantum:
- A maximum of 30 licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen.
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on the server.
- Windows 2000, 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment.
- Peachtree Premium Accounting or higher 2009 multi-user version
- No more than 5 licensed, named users.
- Peachtree Quantum
- No more than 30 licensed, named users.
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user.
- Customer registration and acceptance of Sage Software License Agreement for Peachtree Accounting Software Products.
Note: Due to the type of product packaging, once this product has been opened it is non-returnable. If the product is defective, it will be exchanged for the same product. No cash refunds.