If you are having a problem with excess spam/junk in your email, postal mail, or by phone try the following resources:
- Mail Preference Service: www.dmaconsumers.org
- National Do Not Call Registry: www.donotcall.gov or by calling 888-382-1222
- Call 1-888-5-OPTOUT to opt-out of receiving credit card offers in your mailbox or visit: www.moea.state.mn.us
- Free email spam reporting service: SpamCop.net
- Report spam to email@example.com and be sure to forward the entire email with message headers when you do.
Please not that we do not send out spam. If you received any emails from us then it
should only be in relation to orders placed or our newsletter if you
specifically signed up for it. If you are receiving emails from us that you do not believe you should be receiving then please notify us.