- UPC: 5037999007500
- Condition: New
- System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/Xp
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Box Type: DVD Style Box
- Return Period: 30 days
- Delivery Time: View shipping table
Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon (2 Game Pk)
This package includes 2 great games: Worms Armageddon and Worms 2:
Armageddon: The last battle between GOOD and EVIL on the day of judgment. Worms: Sneaky little blighters with a bad attitude who couldn't care less about any day, let alone the last one!
Now, open a new can of worms! It's the biggest. It's the best. And it's packed full of goodies (and baddies!). Whether it's Single Player, Multiplayer or slithering across the Internet, Worms Armageddon includes a multitude of features and play modes. This is the peak of perfection in ultra-fun. The best worms game ever.
- Deploy over 60 different weapons and tools including Indian Nuclear Test, Longbow, Chemical Bomb, Earthquake, Freeze, Suicide Bomb, French Sheep Strike and Aqua Sheep.
- Play with 18 new comedy sound-sets including Whoopsie, Thespian, Rastafarian, Indian and Top-Hole.
- Collect new Utility Crates: Super Speed-up, Invisibility, Double Damage, Laser Sight, Landing Zone and Crate Shower.
- Get on the re-designed 'Wormnet' for Internet Play, use and 'IRC-style' Chat facility and examine World Ranking Scores.
- Play the new Single Player game which features a 30-stage mission game and Single Player Deathmatch Mode.
PLUS five new Training Modes including Sheep Racing (two minutes to collect as many as you can), Crazy Crates (manoeuvre the rope to collect the crates), Euthanasia (get the Old Lady), Turkey Shoot and Target Practice.
Mega-fun Multiplayer mode now includes Handicapping (add or deduct energy for a team), Allied Teams (team up with others to target another player), Donor Cades (the chance to pass on your goodies), Worm Disease and Home Runss
Worms2 is a turn based game where up to 8 players can participate in any given match. You command a platoon of Worms who inhabit a randomly generated terrain, it's time to do or die, put up or shut up, you must destroy the other worms with an assortment of devastating weapons.
Each turn is limited to a set number of seconds, this time limit allows you to position your worm in a nearby safe place, collect one of the bonus items sprinkled around, or go and attack a neighboring worm! Battle continues until only one team of worms remains, or after 30 minutes of mayhem, death and destruction, a draw will occur.
Each platoon of Worms is given an assortment of weapons, tools and utilities in which to dispose of the enemy in anyway they feel necessary to win each round. Platoon weapons can be reconfigured for each game by the players to create their own unique war zones. Playing against other teams will be taken to new levels with Internet matches, challenge other players in the next town, country or continent to see just how hard your team is! Take your unique platoon on against the world and make them 'wanted dead or cremated' more than Wild Bill Hickock and Billy the Kid ever were.
Worms2 uses over 8,000 frames of animation, recreating a cartoon style environment in which you can make more comic mayhem than Acme ever thought possible. With 16bit audio and a programmable game "jukebox" the game truly comes alive on screen. You can even edit a logo for your intrepid team and change the soundfx that your Worms emit during battle.
In addition and totally new to Worms2 is a weapon editor! Now you can create your own arsenal of weapons and swap them with other users! Invent new ones or tailor existing ones to warped new dimensions. From a few minutes to a few years, the strategic scope of Worms2 is just enormous.
- Windows 98/Me/XP
- 100 MHz processor or faster
- 2MB graphics card
- 100MB free hard disk space
- 2X CD-ROM drive
- DirectX 6.0
- 32MB RAM
- Mouse and Keyboard
- DirectX 6.0 compatible sound card